Your privacy is important to us. We will NEVER sell your details to anyone else, and we’ll NEVER spam you!
- You can ALWAYS opt-out of our communications, just by telling us.
- Every non-transactional email we send includes an unsubscribe link in the footer.
- We promise never to use your information inappropriately.
The Information We Collect
- We collect all the information you’d expect for our sites to operate correctly.
- For email subscriptions, we collect the name and email address provided, as well as the signup & confirmation IP addresses.
- For purchases, we collect the name, email address, postal address, and payment details provided, as well as your IP address.
- For support questions, we use the return email address to reply to the query, and possibly offer an email subscription.
- We may also collect other aggregate information to improve our systems, such as server logs and email click counts.
- Your payment information is handled in the most secure manner possible.
- All payment data is secured during the ordering process using 256-bit military grade encryption.
- We NEVER permanently store your credit card details. Payment data is typically handled by our PayPal merchant account, Amazon Payments or WooCommercer Credit Card Processing.
- We may use one of their Reference Transactions to bill the original payment method if you authorize additional purchases.
What We Do With Your Information
- We will use the information you provide to help complete the service you have asked of us.
- For email subscriptions, we will use this data to send you the information you requested, and subscribe you to our regular newsletter.
- For purchases, we will use this data to complete the order – such as sending out download links, or physically mailing out a product.
- If you have provided your telephone number to us, we may call you to check on your progress, and maybe offer additional coaching.
- If you have provided your mailing address, we may send you extra material that we deem relevant.
- We aim for all of our communications to be relevant. You can opt-out of any communication at any time simply by letting us know.
Our Commitment to Data Security
- We don’t take security lightly. We know your information is important.
- We have taken measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information.
- We have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide.
Other Things You Should Know
- If you have questions about the information we hold about you, you can contact us for more information.
Your information is safe with us. We do not share your information with any anyone. If you have any concerns or questions you can contact us at 618-283-8790.